Friday, March 9, 2012

Farewell Denise

This has been a very difficult update to write.  I have started it several times, only to not post it.  I try not to get too personal on the blog but a lot of you knew Denise Powers and the battle she was fighting with cancer.  Denise worked days at Precious Scraps and was a very dear friend.  She lost her battle February 16th and quietly passed away.  The past 4 months has been very difficult for me and I will miss her greatly.  I request you pray for her family and friends as they begin the healing process and adjust their lives without her.
This is Denise and her husband Jeff with their new granddaughter Zoey last Thanksgiving (2011)

Farewell My Friend




2 comments:

April said...

We cannot understand why God chooses to take those we love when He does. I am praying for you and her family through this difficult time.

Gina Lindsay said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.