Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introducing...new classes, new lines and new hours

Edited to add:  Don't forget registration for National Scrapbook Day begins April 1st

Precious Scraps is introducing a new lineup of classes called TECH 101.  These classes will be held monthly and will feature a different techniques each month for only $10 per class. We will begin the first class on April 20 with Chipboard.  You will discover over 20 ways to use and or alter chipboard.  I am really looking forward to this new series and hope that those than can get to the store will.  Please check the sidebar to the left  for a listing of dates and topics under the heading of  TECH 101.

I always want to take a minute to update you on some of the new merchandise coming in tomorrow.  We will be adding more Fancy Pants to the store.  The following lines are arriving and will be put out my the end of the week.







We also received more of Tim Holtz Distress Ink's new colors.  Class samples are being prepared for April and are on display in the store.  Stop in and check out all the new papers and classes.  We will be giving you more opportunity to stop in and visit with our new store hours.  Beginning May 11th, Precious Scraps will be open weekdays.  The new hours will be as follows:

Monday CLOSED
Tuesday 10 am - 8 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday 10 am - 8 pm
Friday 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday 1pm - 5 pm

No, I've not left my "other" job, Denise will be at the store Tues, Wed and Thur from 10 am - 6 pm and I will be there the rest of the time.  We will be trying these hours for the summer while school is out until August, if all goes well we will continue them once school starts back up. We hope to start up out Youth and Teen classses while school is out if there is an interest.
The store will be CLOSED this Sunday, April 4th in observance of Easter.
Thanks for stopping in Precious Scraps.

4 comments:

Lola said...

Beverly, I had forgotten all about your store. Sorry I'll be refering anyone that ask about stores in the area. Looks like things are going great for y'all. I think that is wonderful. things are very slow around here. We have our building up for sale so not sure what our plan will be if it sales.
Maybe I'll get down your way someday to visit.

Good Luck!

rhondalyn said...

Hey, Beverly...just a note to let you know how much I enjoy stopping by the store on our way to the lake. You always have a welcoming smile and the most wonderfully stocked scrapbook store I've ever shopped in! I don't get in as often as I'd like but I certainly enjoy myself when I do. Happy store anniversary, happy birthday, and I hope you and the store have a wonderful summer...rhonda, in Clarksville~~~

Sarah said...

Tried to visit on Wednesday...hope everything is OK. Sorry we missed you. Will try again soon.

Sarah in Nashville

Anonymous said...

Beverly,
I am so excited, Coming to my mom's on May 11th, will come through around 1o-10:30am and it looks like your summer hours will be starting. Hope all is well.
Came through in March, it was all I could do not to call you to see if you would meet me there.
Lori from Indiana