Sunday, March 15, 2009

WOW !!!

Wow is all I can think of when I look at Marci's creations with the Bloom and Grow Kit from My Minds Eye. I knew that I would be blown away by the ladies on my design team but to this extent......WOW ! Be sure to check out Marci's blog and see for yourself what I am talking about.

Bloom and Grow is available in a kits and as single pages and is highlighted in the post 2 post down, after the Grand Opening...

I will have more projects from the team as the week progresses so be sure to check back often. I will also be posting some photos of some of the new projects that recently arrived at the store.

Thanks for stopping by Precious Scraps, Bev

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can't wait to see other projects from the Design Team. I'm sure it will be great!

I had a really good time at the class today. Looking forward to next week!

Tammi said...

Marci's projects are great!!! Can't wait to share mine soon!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She did a fantastic job!
~Lacey