Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More design team post

When it rains, it pours. The design team has been hard at work and it shows. I just received notice from Tammi that she posted a couple of page layouts to her blog. Be sure to go check them out. She also used some of the page pebbles that I showed in the previous blog, don't you just love them? Send me a message if you want to order some. If you click on the photos of the pebbles (in my post below) you can see the names and details of the colors a little better. Have a great day.......

3 comments:

For You By Me, Liz said...

Beverly
You are my Hero. I have had the dream of a shop like this for some time. Congrats and if I ever get to TN I will make your shop. I was born in Murfreesboro...that should be reason enough to come to TN, doncha think? Best of luck and I am keepin up with your success. Liz Thogersen

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are one busy lady! I just love all of the DT creations so far! Thank you for keeping us up to date with the store's happenings! I would like to place an order....
I would like:
~ Pebbles "Just Pearls"
~ MME - both "Bloom" and "Grow" kits
Do you have any:
~MME Bella Bella - "French Flea Market"? I saw it on the MME website and would love a pack of that as well.
Thanks.
~Lacey
laceysoliving@bellsouth.net

Babies-Beth said...

hi Bev! email me at qltldy10@207me.com and let me know how to order! thanks for the memory box photos!