Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Missing in Action lately.........

I know that it has been ages since I updated here and I am very sorry for that. I have so much to share but have been meeting myself going and coming this past couple of weeks. My building for the store is scheduled to arrive in less than 3 weeks and we have so busy orchestrating contractors and such that I can't keep up with who is bidding on what. In addition to all of that ciaos I am still working 42 hours a week at the dental office, preparing for a craft bazaar on November 2nd for the Relay for Life and working on 175 Wedding Program Fans. I hope now that you can understand why I have been missing in action. I hope to update later today with some RAK's, Thank You Cards, Special Gifts and a lot of new merchandise so please check back. I may even add some blog candy tomorrow. I appreciate everyone's patience during this very transitional time and hope that you each hang in there with me as we are growing here at Precious Scraps and are trying to improve our online portion as well.

4 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

cheering you on Beverly!
good luck with it all!!!

Tammi said...

I have been thinking of you...glad you doing well and good luck with all of your projects! Love the MME that I got from you as well...thanks!

Kelsey said...

I've been wondering what's going on with you! Hope we can catch up soon. :)
Hope you have a great day!

Mary I said...

Bev, don't ever feel guilty that living your life is getting in the way of blogging. It should be a fun way to reach out when you have something to share--and the time to make it happen.

Good luck with the store!