Monday, August 4, 2008

Teresa Collins and Bind-It-All just in........

Just in - Teresa Collins Papers and Bind-it-all products; papers and covers shown below. I have also received various size and colors of the Bind-It-All wires. I hope to be back in the next couple of days with a photo of a sample book I am working on......... until then enjoy the pics below. I will post pricing tomorrow.

Christmas 8 x 8 ( $. 50 ea)



Christmas and Halloween
Die Cuts for Bind-It-All
($1.00 ea)




Halloween 12 x 12 Papers
Double Sided ($.70 ea)


Bella Girl and Blank Die Cuts
($1.00 ea sheet)



Bella Girl 12x12 Pattern Paper
Double Sided ($ .70 ea)







Journal-It Die Cuts and 12 x 12 Paper
(Die Cuts $1.00 ea Paper $.70 ea)






Damask Die Cuts and Route Die Cuts
($1.00 ea)


and bracket covers for die cuts
($1.75 ea)







Bracket Covers (for 8 x 8 Pages)
($4.00 ea)



(red and kraft bracket books coming soon)






8 comments:

Monica said...

I'll be expecting an invite e-mail SOON! I wanna come over and make one!! HaHa
Those are def awsome!!!! Lovin the Bella, Halloween and Chritmas ones!
Your store is gonna Def have some ROCKIN Stuff Bev!

One Creative Life said...

OOOooo Those papers are so pretty! Im thinking of getting a
bind-it-all this weekend. BTW I left you a little something on my blog :)-Erica

IamDerby said...

Hey awesome new look you got here!!! Love the blog overhaul.

Kelsey said...

I will definitely be ordering some of this stuff and a b-i-a!! I can't wait to come over!! :) Have a great weekend!

Kelsey said...

Oh, forgot to add..I love the new layout and picture!! :)

Laura Evangeline said...

OH! I love SOOO much of this stuff! How do I get some???

Tink said...

Do you make the Blank books? I dont have a bind it all. Or do you sell the book pieces with the holes in them? How much are they?
Thanks

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

Tink - please send me your email. I would be happy to do either a complete book or pieces. You can email me at preciousscraps@bellsouth.net

Thank you