Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oops !










Day 1 (Check out that knot) Day 2 Ain't she pretty












Day 3 there goes the other eye, Day 4 things are just gettin' prettier !

The story goes like this: I feel last Thurday when I went outside and stepped on a concrete walk that was covered in ice. I had no idea that it had got that cold the night before. Anyway, my feet went out from under me and I feel head, or should I say face, first on the concrete. I had to go to the ER because I immediately got a huge (orange size) knot over my left eye and I could not open it. I had a mild concussion, a probable hairline fracture on my left brow line but that is it. I have to go to the eye Dr. tomorrow to have the pressure checked and to check for fluid leaking behind my eye , etc. Anyway, thanks to this little accident I haven't been able to be on the computer very much and I certainly haven't been able to scrap any. I am sooooooo board and looking forward to getting back in my scrap room this weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Gal!
I am so sorry to see that you hurt yourself like that... Secretly I'm happy that I'm not the only ungraceful gal around... but MAN.... you poor thing!

Deanna said...

Good gravy girl!

I hope it doesn't hurt anymore!
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Theresa Tyree said...

Ouch, Bev!! I hope it "looks" worse than it actually feels. Poor thing!

Regan said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! ouch- that must have hurt!

Erin Bigler said...

OMG, Beverly - what a terrible fall! Hope you're seeing clearly soon and back in the crafting groove! You deserve a PTI RAK from ALL of us this week! Feel better...

Angela said...

oh my!!! I am so glad you are ok!!! Ouch!

The doorman's name is Mark. Someone told me that while I was sitting inside because I kept calling him Cowboy Bill and he didnt know who the heck I was talking about!! And now that I am home I keep calling him the sexiest doorman in Nashville! Although not super handsome or anything, the whole cowboy image gets me. :)